Saturday, April 07, 2012

Gold fish brooch and new stud designs


This goldfish (koi) brooch is coming out of the jewellery drawer and on to my sideboard, ready for some winter coat adorning! I recently made little fish studs too... oh here they are....seems fish are a reoccurring theme in work.


These gold fish studs are actually gold- 18k gold. I will be taking better photos of the new range this week (which this fish is part of) now that graphic design school has finished for the term. I plan to have a nice relaxing Easter weekend and then next week back into it! Planning photos for Wednesday and I will need a full day taking pics as there are 15 new earring styles in gold and silver and oxidised. Will need lots of coffee that day for stamina.

I cant decide if I like the black background better or the natural wood? What do you think?


No comments: