Sunday, April 15, 2012

Studs for all seasons









I love making studs. They are cute, small and light. These silhouettes are modern and chic and can be worn with anything. Studs are so comfortable to wear and they dont stretch your piercings. I love to wear studs during the day and then I go for big spectacular, dangly, sparkly earrings at night to dinners or special occasions. 

I have always had a special love for designing earrings because when I studied jewellery making, I did research on the psychological effects of jewellery. I learnt that earrings are the items that catch peoples attention the most and draw their gaze to your face/ eyes.

I have a rule of thumb with myself and that is that I MUST change my earrings (at least my earrings sometimes my rings and bangles) every day. So in the 7 days of the week you will see me in 7 different pairs of earrings. You will be amazed how much people notice and comment if you change your earrings. Give it a whirl for a week to see what I mean!

No comments: