Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bowerbird this weekend




Exciting times! Bowerbird Bazaar is finally here.


I am packing and wrapping like crazy. This Bowerbird we will have our fabulous polka dot and striped ceramics once again. The totem animals will be there in full magical force too. I have a little surprise for you all, a new range of studs to show you too. Ill post some pics tomorrow when the sun comes up!


Bowerbird is going to be amazing- showcasing 100 of Australia's most cutting edge craftspeople, designers and makers. I cant wait to eat at some of the fabulous food stalls. Most of all I cant wait to see all of the art and craft community- old friends and new. There are always lots of hugs at Bowerbird.


I have my dearest Mum on board to help me and a couple of darling girlfriends to help serve my happy customers. I am really excited to see how the new venue will influence the vibe.


See you there!

No comments: