Saturday, July 14, 2012

Studio Tidy

I finished all of my Bowerbird Bazaar preparation this week so I thought I should attack some cleaning jobs around the house before I go back to Graphic Design school (super excited for second semester brain gym). So I just spent 2 days tidying the studio- whoop whoop! I am getting ready for a super productive and exciting August! I have some more markets up my sleeve and solo exhibition preparation work. Busy times ahead so I need to be fully organised.

I also have lots of yummy flowers around the apartment left over from my birthday last week which makes the place so much cosier. Ahhh... cleanliness bliss. xx



My new cushions! This is the couch where I do my best day dream work (apart from in the shower and in bed that is ;) My best jewellery designing and planning happens here whilst gazing out of the window at the ever-changing seasons.



My Danish horse and goddess sculpture.



My jewellery bench hasn't looked this clean in years (and probably wont for years to come). I have even labelled all of the goodies in the drawers. No more rummaging trying to find things any more.


Look at my new boxes!!! I have sorted all of my things into neat and tidy little boxes. It took 2 days of washing, wiping, organising and filing but I finally did it. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!



More box heaven









My balcony fish sculptures made by my friend the talented Steve O'Connor


A lovely card from the talented Dana Kinter & a super sweet card from my friend Patrick.


My wee mascots.



No comments: