Saturday, July 14, 2012

Georgia at Andable


I am so excited that Andable has now launched! It is such a BRILLIANT way to shop, that I hope it takes the whole world by storm. Basically it is kind of like a socially conscious version of Etsy. Every time someone buys something, Andable hold on to 10% and invest it in micro loans for the 3rd world. In three months time they return the money to the artist- ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!!

I am so happy to participate in such a good cause. I hope all of my sales go through that avenue because I love the idea of helping others in need. Hooray for such a wonderful company!

My jewellery is hand made using recycled precious metals. My business supports other local business and we use eco-friendly printing for packaging/ stationary/ displays. I have a D.I.Y approach to help minimise our footprint on the planet. I use ethical business practices whenever and wherever possible. I care about the planet and the people and creatures on it.


No comments: