Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Uplift + Adorn- solo show at Urban Cow Sept 2012


Just preparing for my solo show coming up in September. I have to be super organised in order to be on time for all of the deadlines in my artistic life. Every thing in this show will be made from clay and porcelain.... wee... wonderful creative times!!!

"Uplift + Adorn" Mini Cabinet Exhibition at Urban Cow Studio Opening on the 1st of September 2012


Excitingly colourful clay and silver jewellery + objects by Georgia Gabrielle


"With a belief that we should surround ourselves with charming handmade things, I spend my days creating treasures that evoke uplifting feelings and inspiring messages. These beautiful hand-made jewels are designed with fanciful fireworks of colour and inspirational butterfly motifs to bring a smile to you every day."





No comments: